Tips That Will Make You A Pro At Beyblade Game
Beyblade is a famous spinning toy game inspired by the Japanese cartoon “Beyblade Burst.” The ‘Takara Tomy Company first launched the toy in July 1999. It has several interchangeable parts, and two players can participate. The match is played in a stadium. There are 4 kinds of blades used to attack the opponent- stamina, attack, balance, and defense.
- The Stamina Beyblades has a thin tip that limits the friction between the blade & the stadium. This quality of the Beyblade helps them keep up their rotation’s speed for a more extended period.
- The Attack type Beyblades have a flat tip to allow a bigger contact zone with the Beyblade burst turbo toys. It helps them be quicker and more mobile than other Beyblade tips. However, this comes with the drawback of a quick speed reduction.
- The Balance Beyblades is a combination of all three kinds of Beyblade- Stamina, attack, and defense. You can mix up the tip of the stamina Beyblade type with a defense one and add up a serrated layer. Balance Beyblades is most helpful in beating the opponent in the war of Beyblades.
- The Defense-type Beyblades are the heaviest ones. Its energy layer is round & smooth, giving it high stability and a tough fight against the opponent.
If you are a new player, you need to learn a few tricks that will make you a pro in Beyblades.
- Use Quality Launcher
A good-quality launcher can be a big game-changer. As the spin direction matters, whether you will burst the opponent’s Beyblades to pieces or throw the Beyblade off the stadium. It is best to get the launcher with the qualities of power & a string launcher so that you can switch the strategies.
However, avoid using the launcher with blades, the blades get worn out quickly, and you will require a new one.
- Don’t Use the Same Attack Method Repeatedly
When playing this game, make sure that you use a different tactic to attack each time. If the opponent notices that you always use one strategy, they will easily beat you. So, always have a few surprise attacks ready.
- Use Delayed Launch Strategy
Applying a 5-second delay before launching your Beyblade burst turbo when attacking your opponent. This trick introduces your Beyblade powerfully into the stadium and puts you in a position to attack the opponent more aggressively.
Beyblade games are a fun activity that your kids will enjoy. No more pushing your kids to play outdoor games as beyblade also helps boost the confidence and creativity of your kid to a great extent. It will make your kid competitive and as it is a game of 2 or more players, they will also end up making many friends.
So, get the best quality and kid-friendly spinning toys at ‘Buy Beyblades.’ All toys are made with high-quality metals and plastic. They inspect each piece of product very carefully and are of affordable price. Good Luck!