Tricks Every Beyblade Player Must Know!
Beyblade is a popular spinning toy game inspired by the Japanese cartoon “Beyblade Burst.” The ‘Takara Tomy’ company first released the toy in July 1999. It has several interchangeable parts, and two or more players can participate.
The match is played in the Takara Tomy stadium. There are four kinds of blades used to attack the opponent- attack, stamina, defense, and balance, which can be used in different matches. Each Beyblade has its unique quality.
If you are new to the world of Beyblade games, you need to learn a few tricks that will make you a master of the game of Beyblades. Read below to know the strategies of being a pro beyblade player.
When you are playing this game, make sure that you use a different tactic to attack each time. If the opponent notices that you always use one strategy, they will easily beat you. So, always have a few surprise attacks ready. You can mix up four different Beyblade strategies and take your opponent by surprise.
- The Attack Beyblades have a flat tip to allow for a bigger contact zone with the Takara Tomy Beyblade burst stadium. It helps them to be quicker than other Beyblade tips. But this comes with the drawback of a quick speed reduction.
- The Defense Beyblades are the heaviest one. Their energy layer is round & smooth, which gives it high stability and gives a tough fight to the opponent.
- The Stamina Beyblades has a thin tip to limit the friction between the blade and the stadium. This feature helps them keep up their rotation’s speed for a more extended period.
- The Balance Beyblades comes with the power of all the three kinds mentioned above, making it the best Beyblade. You can mix up the tip of the stamina Beyblade type with a defense one and add up a serrated layer. Balance Beyblades is most helpful in beating the opponent in the war of Beyblades.
- Use Quality Launcher
However, avoid using the launcher with blades, the blades get worn out quickly, and you will require a new one.
- Use Delayed Launch Strategy
When attacking your opponent, apply a 5-second delay before launching your Takara Tomy Beyblade metal fusion. This trick introduces your Beyblade powerfully into the stadium and puts you in a position to attack the opponent more aggressively.
Conclusion:Beyblade games are a fun activity that your kids will enjoy. So, get the best quality and kid-friendly spinning toys at ‘Buy Beyblades.’ All of their toys are made with high-quality metals and plastic. They inspect each piece of products very carefully and are of affordable price.