Beyblade is a spinning toy game inspired by the Japanese anime series 'Beyblade Burst.' This toy was first launched in Japan by a company named Takara, and they have been popular ever since. The toys consist of various interchangeable parts and are played with two players.
Sure, enough, it is a challenge between two players, thus promoting competitive spirit among the children. Here in this blog, let us discuss everything; it is essential to know about * Beyblade burst turbo before your kids start playing it.
Know the four main types of Beyblades to determine which one to use
This is where you apply the classic war strategy about knowing yourself. Well, knowing your Beyblades. Beyblades are classified based on their ability to attack, defend, endure, and balance.
Here are the four types of Beyblade Tops:
- Attack/Striker Beyblades are sturdy and strong and can spin around the Bey stadium with full force. These are the perfect Beyblades to use for the attack against the Stamina blades.
- Defense/Defender Beyblades move very little and spin around the Bey stadium, waiting to be attacked first. Used to deflect its opponent, this is more efficient to use against the Attack Beys.
- Endurance/Stamina Beyblades compensate for their lack of power in the Bey by lasting longer than others. Used to outlast its opponent, they are the perfect Beys to battle against Defense Beys.
- Combination/Balance are multipurpose Beyblades with a little bit of everything. Used to endure attacks from any Beyblade.
A player can pick 3 Beyblades of his choice during each match, but he can only play with one Beyblade for battle. Now the scoring for the game goes like this:
- You'll earn one point when your opponent's Beyblade is knocked out of the stadium or thrown outside the ring.
- One point is also earned when you stop your opponent's Beyblade from spinning (known as a Spin Finish)
- Two points are earned if you can bust your opponent's Beyblade during battle (known as Beyblade Burst)
- In case of a draw, both players will earn the corresponding point
Lastly, the first player to get seven points wins.
Here are the tips that will help you in winning the Beyblade game:
- Read the instructions that come with each Beyblade top that you buy. The enclosed leaflets often show the top in battle & give helpful hints about launch angles & attack types that work best for each one. This gives you an added advantage over inexperienced ones.
- Wait for your opponent to launch the Beyblade, & then take your chance. It will increase your chance of knocking your opponent's top once you understand their attack type.
- Study your opponents. If you haven't played Beyblade before or if you're going against a new opponent, pay close attention to how they play the game. Watch what types of Beyblades they use in each match so you can counter their attack, Defense, and stamina strategies.
Now that you know how fun of a game Beyblade is, get your Beyblade turbo set today. Visit' buybeyblades to get the best quality Beyblade spinning toys.